- Synonyms:Troponin T, cTnT
- Biomarker name:TNNT2
- Gene name:TNNT2
- Gene id:7139
- Genecards link:http://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=TNNT2
- Biomarker function:Troponin subunit involved in calcium-sensitivity to actomyosin ATPase in heart.
- Neurovascular unit:No
- Intracellular location:Unknown
- Body fluids:Plasma, Serum, Saliva
- Prot-prot interactions:Unknown
- Signaling pathway:Unknown
- Biological process:
- Comments:Genetic mutations in TNNT2 gene cause several cardiomyopathies.
- Associations:cTnT is a cardiac marker for acute coronary syndromes. In stroke, cTnt has been associated with poor long-term prognosis and death.
Source articles by endpoint
|Disability||Whiteley W, 2012;|
|Exitus||Smedbakken L, 2011; Hajdinjak E, 2012;|
|Stroke||Folsom AR, 2013;|