- Biomarker name:SEGN
- Gene name:SCGN
- Gene id:10590
- Genecards link:http://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=SCGN&search=secretagogin
- Biomarker function:-
- Neurovascular unit:Neuron
- Intracellular location:Membrane, Cytoplasm, Secreted
- Body fluids:Plasma, Serum
- Prot-prot interactions:Unknown
- Signaling pathway:Unknown
- Biological process:Transport
- Associations:High levels of secretagogin have been found in patients suffering from hypoxic brain injury.
Similar levels have been determined in both subtypes of stroke during acute phase.
Source articles by endpoint